Yes, I know.
Life is hard.
But you know what?
It gets better.
Do you want to help things get better faster? Then you’ve got to keep smiling.
You’ll find in this post the 56 best keep smiling quotes, that will help you smile every day, even when things get rough.
In the second part you’ll also find smiling through pain quotes to get you to overcome pain with a smile.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Always Keep Smiling Quotes
- Smiling Through Pain Quotes
Always Keep Smiling Quotes
In this first part, you will find 34 quotes to inspire you to keep smiling.
These are the perfect quotes for you if you’re feeling a bit down, if something happened, or if you’re feeling sad; they will give you the motivation you need to keep smiling, and to always keep a positive outlook on life, even when you put on a fake smile.
Because remember, life is worth living 🙂
Here are the best always keep smiling quotes:
- “I was smiling yesterday, I am smiling today and I will smile tomorrow. Simply because life is too short to cry for anything.” – Santosh Kalwar
Better by far you should forget and smile that you should remember and be sad.
- “A negative mind will never give you a positive life.”
- “I will keep smiling, be positive and never give up! I will give 100 percent each time I play. These are always my goals and my attitude.” – Yani Tseng
- “As long as you live keep smiling because it brightens everybody’s day.” – Vin Scully
Always keep your smile. That’s how I explain my long life.
- “A smile is a curve that sets everything straight.” – Phyllis Diller
- “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.”— Dr. Seuss
- “The most wasted of all days is one without laughter.” – E. E. Cummings
- “I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection.” – Thomas Paine
“I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection.” – Thomas Paine Click To Tweet
- “Remember even though the outside world might be raining, if you keep on smiling the sun will soon show its face and smile back at you.” – Anna Lee
Smile at the obstacle, for it is a bridge.
- “Sometimes we’re gonna have our bad days, but we must continue to work to be great. Keep smiling. It looks beautiful on you!” – Demi Lovato
- “After every storm the sun will smile; for every problem there is a solution, and the soul’s indefeasible duty is to be of good cheer.” – William Rounseville Alger
Smile, it’s free therapy.
- “Nothing shakes the smiling heart.” – Santosh Kalwar
This one is a very good quote to use as a caption for smile photos on Instagram or other social media!
- “Negativity isn’t the way to go, smile more, eat some chocolate.”— Ed Sheeran
- “Smile. It intimidates those who wish to destroy you.”
- “Smile to the future and it will smile back to you.” – Yoko Ono
Peace begins with a smile.
- “Start every day off with a smile. At least it’s a good start.”
Learning is not child’s play; we cannot learn without pain.
- “When I smile I feel better.”
- “Keep walking and keep smiling.” – Tiny Tim
- “Smile and let everyone know that today, you’re a lot stronger than you were yesterday.”
- “Just because a person smiles all the time doesn’t mean their life is perfect. That smile is a symbol of hope and strength.”
- “No matter how grouchy you’re feeling,
You’ll find the smile more or less healing.
It grows in a wreath
All around the front teeth –
Thus preserving the face from congealing.” – Anthony Euwer
- “A strong woman is one who is able to smile this morning like she wasn’t crying last night.”
- “When a new day begins, dare to smile gratefully.” – Steve Maraboli
“When a new day begins, dare to smile gratefully.” – Steve Maraboli Click To Tweet
Remember to smile.
- “If I win, it’s nice. But even if I don’t win, I will keep smiling.” – Simona Halep
- “Someday, everything will make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, be strong and keep reminding your self that everything happens for a reason.” – John Mayer
- “This is my wish for you: Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, love to complete your life.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you’ll start to see a big difference in your life.”— Yoko Ono
So there you have them, the 34 just keep smiling quotes. These are 34 reasons as to why you should keep smiling, no matter what’s happening in your life.
I know things can get rough at times but trust me, it gets better.
More Smile Quotes:
63 Quotes to Make Her Smile
62 Love Smile Quotes
If you were looking specifically for quotes about smiling through pain, you’ll find some in the next part below.
Smiling Through Pain Quotes
This last part is about smiling through pain quotes.
It doesn’t matter who you are, there always comes a time in life where you experience pain. That pain can come from different things, and manifest in different forms.
You can be experiencing physical pain, or emotional pain.
One of the best ways to deal with that pain is to maintain a positive mindset. Your mind is a powerful force, and if you convince yourself that you’re happy long enough, you’ll actually be happy in the long-term.
Ready to start your healing journey? I’ve put together 22 always smile quotes, that will help you to keep smiling through pain.
Here are the best smiling through pain quotes:
- “Drive away and try to keep smiling. Get a little rock and roll on the radio and go toward life with all the courage you can find and all the belief you can muster. Be true, be brave, stand.” – Stephen King
No matter what you do, no matter how hard it is, no matter how challenging it do it with a smile on your face.
- “When life gives you a hundred reasons to break down and cry, show life that you have a million reasons to smile and laugh. Stay strong.”
- “Just because you fail once, doesn’t mean you’re gonna fail at everything. Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself, because if you don’t, then who will, sweetie? So keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life’s a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.” – Marilyn Monroe
- “Keep on shining, keep on smiling, don’t lose faith, and don’t lose heart. When you’re crying, just keep trying to remind yourself, you’re a shining star, yes you are.” – LeAnn Rimes
- “There’s always a reason to smile. You just have to find it.”
- “Keep smiling and one day life will get tired of upsetting you.”
Of all the medicines in the inner life, a smile is by far the best medecine.
Sri Chinmoy(Video) BUDDHA QUOTES THAT WILL ENGLISH YOU | QUOTES ON LIFE THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND 56 TOP PART 58
- “I’ve had to learn to fight all my life – got to learn to keep smiling. If you smile things will work out.” – Serena Williams
- “You’ll find that life is still worthwhile, if you just smile.”— Charlie Chaplin
- “Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.”— Haruki Murakami
- “Don’t cry for a man who’s left you–the next one may fall for your smile.” – Mae West
Are you in need of a little pick-me-up right now? Then check out these 56 funny smile quotes that will definitely make you smile!
- “It takes a lot of energy to be negative. You have to work at it. But smiling is painless. I’d rather spend my energy smiling.” – Eric Davis
The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow.
- “We can always smile, but that doesn’t mean that our hearts are not shedding tears.”
- “Smile, even if it’s a sad smile, because sadder than a sad smile is the sadness of not knowing how to smile.”
- “Don’t be gloomy. Even if you are not happy, put a smile on your face. [Life is about] joy,… something to be happy and excited about.”— Gordon B. Hinckley
- “Whatever happens, just keep smiling and lose yourself in Love.” – Rumi
- “Smiling does not necessarily mean you’re happy. Sometimes it just means you’re strong.” Nishan Panwar
Enjoy your life and put a smile on your face, no matter how hard it may seem.
- “Nothing is more beautiful than a smile that has struggled through tears.”— Demi Lovato
- “And the smile that is worth the praises of earth is the smile that shines through tears.” – Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Aaaand there you have them all, the 56 best keep smiling quotes! I hope you enjoyed reading them, and that they gave you reasons to keep smiling.
More Smile Quotes:
49 Baby Smile Quotes
My personal favorite is quote #19 “Smile to the future and it will smile back to you.” – Yoko Ono. It sums up exactly my motto in life, which is that you attract what you want – you’re looking for negativity? You’ll find it. Looking for happiness? You’ll find it as well.
What was your favorite quote of them all? Let me know in the comments below and tell me why you loved it!
Loved these quotes? Pin your favorite ones on your Pinterest using the button below to find them again & share them with your friends! ⬇️